Falling within the Team Leader of the Production Department, the post holder assembles a wide range of electronic components and subassemblies, in order to obtain the final product. The person uses diagrams, lists and work instructions to assemble the units.
- Carry out a wide range of electronic assembly operations on components and/or assemblies.
- Follow the work instructions of the tasks which need to be carried out, to assemble the final product.
- Install, repair electronic components.
- Carry out intermediate assembly tasks such as sanding, cleaning, bonding with epoxy or curing agent.
- Maintain and keep the workspace clean, safe and healthy.
- Respect health and safety rules - mandatory to wear the required safety equipment and use the protective equipment installed on the tools.
- Respect quality norms that have been established.
- Have knowledge on the working methods and follow the established working procedures.
- Ablility to read, understand and follow work instructions, technical drawings, assembly notes and component lists.
- Speed and precision while doing the work that revolves around quality and good manual dexterity.
- Good visual attention.
- Good understanding of (French-English).
- Initiative taker, rigorous and meticulous
- Self-sufficient and sense of accountability
- Sincere, organized and detail oriented
- Analytical ability
- Multi-tasker, flexible and dynamic
- Proactive, capacity to manage priority changes
- Capable of working under pressure with tight deadlines
- Team player