Want to be part of a dynamic team and work on innovative projects? Join us! BPA is an engineering consulting firm specialized in mechanical, electrical and structural building systems. We are passionate about energy efficiency and sustainable development. Throughout the years, our firm has left its mark on the urban landscape of several cities in the province of Quebec, and in the Ottawa and Gatineau region. BPA has worked on a long list of innovative and prestigious projects that has earned the firm an enviable reputation in the industry, and an array of prominent awards and distinctions.
BPA employs more than 370 seasoned professionals with offices in Montreal, Québec City, Lévis, Longueuil, Laval, Gatineau, Ottawa and Vancouver.
The Montreal office is looking for a Fire Protection Technician with a minimum of five years of experience.
- Provide the coordination, verification and design of fire protection in various sectors (institutional, office, commercial, cultural and residential)
- Take part in existing condition surveys, develop design plans with AutoCAD and Revit, cost estimates and provide work supervision
- Work on projects relating to sprinklers, fire protection and other related systems
- Perform hydraulic calculations
- Work closely with engineers to provide solutions tailored to clients’ needs.
- Supervise junior technicians
- Five years of experience in fire protection
- Knowledge of AutoCAD
- Knowledge of Revit, an asset
- Flexible, ability to work independently or as part of a team, good communication skills
- Highly proficient in French, both spoken and written
- Proficient in English, an asset
- Member of the Ordre des technologues professionnels, an asset
What we offer
- A dynamic work environment in an expanding firm
- Flexible summer schedule all year long
- Competitive salary
- Complete range of benefits
- Valuable coaching through our mentoring program
- An ongoing training program within the work environment
We want to thank everyone who applies to this position. However, only those retained will be contacted.