Because life is part of our plans
And in reality, it's more than that! Tetra Tech is a company that takes the human heart to heart and brings together nearly 17,000 professionals worldwide, including more than 2,600 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
As our team is expanding, we are currently looking for a technician or a fire protection technician to join the team Office building in Lévis or Quebec.
Challenges that will surpass you
- Participate in the design of a fire protection system with the help of the engineer;
- Perform hydraulic calculations;
- Carrying out surveys and drawing;
- Carry out various works in the field of fire protection.
What makes you the ideal person for this job
- DEC in building mechanics or other equivalent training;
- Minimum of two years of relevant experience;
- Mastery of Hydracad software or other simulation software (an asset);
- Knowledge of NFPA standards;
- Knowledge of REVIT software (an asset).
What makes Tetra Tech the company where you want to work
- Teamwork is put forward;
- The success of our employees is recognized;
- We are committed to work-life balance by offering flexible work schedules, social and sporting activities within the company, Fridays pm on leave and much more;
- You'll have challenges, training, and support to keep you growing.
Tetra Tech is part of an Equal Employment Opportunity Program, inviting women, aboriginals, persons with disabilities, and members of visible minorities and ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only successful applications will be contacted.