Heavy vehicle mechanic surface - Class II (1 permanent - union extension)
Service: Surface Services and Maintenance Workplace: mining site - Raglan Reference number: REQ21-176
Topic supervisor - Mobile equipment maintenance, you will have the responsibility to repair the Heavy and light equipment assigned to mining operations such as wheeled chargers, graders, trucks, forklifts, etc. You will make troubleshooting, current repairs, preventive maintenance, breakage of breakage, parts inspection and other related tasks related to the mechanical workshop. In addition, you will make the planning proposed by your supervisor and you will ensure that you maintain effective communication with your colleagues and your superiors.
You must minimize a diploma of professional studies in mechanics of machines. construction site, or equivalent, paired with at least five (5) years of maintenance and repair experience of heavy and light equipment as well as maintenance of the components related to engines, transmissions, electrical and hydraulic systems, etc. . You must ideally have experience in the mining industry, a knowledge of Caterpillar, Volvo and Western trucks, as well as mastering the English language. A valid driver's license is required.
- Quarters of work 11 hours a day, alternating day / night .
- Time on Rotations 50/50: equivalent to 3 consecutive weeks of work followed by 2 weeks of leave and 2 consecutive weeks of work followed by 3 weeks of leave.
- transport in Private Boeing from Montreal, Quebec, Rouyn-Noranda, Mont-Joli and Inuit Communities (depending on the place of residence) to go to the mining site.
- Accommodation and meals provided.
- competitive salary including a full range of benefits.
Interested persons must submit their candidacy by visiting our website at :. In the navigation menu on the left, choose the "Careers" tab and then click on "Available Jobs". Only the selected candidates for an interview will be called back. Mine Raglan offers equal opportunities for use at all.
Join a well-established business with a shiny future!