Founded in 1986 and located in Dorval, Oligo Professionnel is a family-owned Quebec company dedicated to hair professionals, with Calura, Koko, Blacklight, FunkHue and Quadraplex brands distributed worldwide. Under the leadership of the three Cohen brothers, the company has gained a solid reputation in the hair products industry and has even tripled its turnover in 3 years. It continues its accelerated growth with more than 50 proud and enthusiastic employees.
To strengthen our team, we now need an industrial mechanic to ensure the proper operation of the machines and the continuous training of the operators.
- Reporting to the Production Manager, you will be responsible for the planning, installation, maintenance and repair of the equipment in our beautiful newly remodeled manufacturing facility;
- You will contribute to the implementation of the preventive maintenance program, in collaboration with department heads and 6 operators;
- You will complete the performance indicators and the maintenance documentation;
- You will participate in the analysis of the failures and the improvement of the operations;
- You will supply the necessary parts;
- You will test the new machines and train the operators on the automated equipment.
- You have a DEP in electromechanics, a DEC in industrial mechanics or any other relevant training
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience
- You have a good knowledge of security standards
- You have the ability to lift weights of about 20 kilos (50 lbs)
- You can easily communicate in French
- You can communicate in English (trump)
- Sense of urgency
- Sense of interpersonal relationships
- Methodical spirit
- Permanent full-time position
- Salary of approximately $ 49,000 per year
- Schedule from Monday to Friday, from 8:00 to 16:30
- Comprehensive group insurance (drugs, glasses, teeth, RRSPs)
- Work clothing provided
- Free parking
- Discount on our consumer products
- And above all, a friendly working atmosphere!