In the test zonde manager, the inspection technician provides quality control by performing the complete tests of the panels made according to the plans, quotations, standards and other specifications provided.
- performs all the quality controls prescribed by the quality management program;
- Work-in close collaboration with the stakeholders of his department;
- ensures that the work done is done according to established and safe methods. (Standards, Quality, ISO, SST);
- documents quality standards;
- validates the uniformity of the panels and evaluates the quality of the work of his colleagues.
test and tests;
- controls the standards of the electrical code, CSA, ul;
- checks the conformity of the plans and detects design anomalies, if any;
- checks the elements and wiring to ensure that there is neither short-cicuit nor leaks to earth
- performs the required tests;
- checks and adjusts the protective elements;
- sets the contact, operates the components according to the procedure to follow in order to Check operation;
- identifies problems, resolves or determines the best resource for solving them.