STAS is a leader in the design, manufacture, installation and startup of equipment high technology for the global aluminum market . The company is currently looking for a talented resource to fill a position of Quality Inspector. The quality inspector acts as a quality guardian electrical, electromechanical and mechanical work performed on equipment being assembled and finished.
- Depending on the production planning, perform several inspections at the different assembly stages of the equipment and ensure that the equipment complies with the plans;
- Respect the priorities and objectives of the production schedule and follow the inspection procedures;
- Analyze and determine the source of quality issues, then propose corrective and preventive measures so that the correct methods or procedures are applied without fail in the future;
- Ensure compliance of activities assembly at the summer link, using just-in-time production management;
- write inspection reports, nonconformity reports and other quality documents;
- Participate in the drafting and implementation of equipment assembly procedures and other work procedures;
- Ensure compliance with the ISO standard, including participating in internal audits;
- Support departments in various Continuous Improvement Activities (LEAN);
- Participate in the improvement of the quality system. We offer ...
- work-life balance (company certified by the Quebec Bureau of Standards [BNQ]) - Flexible schedule ; - Summer schedule maintained on an annual basis; - Various mandates; - Dynamic team; - Statutory holidays and holidays additional to what is provided by labor standards; - A competitive salary based on experience and qualifications; - An annual bonus program; - A cash back program physical activities; - A range of competitive social benefits (pension plan, group insurance, EAP ...).
- DEC in Electrical or Industrial or Mechanical Engineering or any other relevant field or equivalent experience
- Good knowledge of electrical, electromechanical and mechanical.
- Experience of 2 to 5 years in a similar position;
- Experience in the manufacturing sector an asset;
- Aisance in the English language and good written French;
- Ability to read blueprints; - Aptitude in computer science (Excel and Word, manufacturing management system). - Knowledge ISO quality systems.
- Good time management; - Rigor and attention to detail; - Ability to communicate with tact; - Teamwork and collaboration. - Autonomy; - Orientation towards the satisfaction of internal customers.
All those interested in applying are invited to publicize their interest in person or by e-mail
Note: The masculine is used to lighten the text, and without prejudice for the form female