We are looking for an inspector or building inspector to complete our company's expertise division team. The Expertise Division offers diversified services at the building and its environment, such as: legal expertise, asbestos management, technical inspections, project management, the investigation of air quality and more!
Join Expertbalance and evolve in an environment where collaboration, respect, open-mindedness and rigor are at the heart of the values of the company . More specifically, the building inspector (trice) consists of:
- carry out sample samples, measurement taking, data analysis ; and quality control);
- Inspect, characterize and collect materials that may contain asbestos (writing a register and a sampling report, introduce areas with project similarities (ZPSO) in a building; writing of compliance report following work, site monitoring, air tests with respect for breathable fiber and surveillance report, management and coordination, creation of asbestos removal procedures);
- Provide technical assistance in environmental studies, building characterization, drainage expertise or special projects.
The desired candidate is first of all a Person does have a strong learning ability with good knowledge of the building. Many trainings are available internally to allow the familiarization of the candidate with the areas of air quality, asbestos management, drainage etc.
· Certificate or diploma of college education (DEC or AEC) in building inspection, civil engineering technology, architecture technology or related discipline.
· Experience in air quality and safe asbestos management are strong assets.
· Be meticulous and organized;
· Positive attitude and team spirit;
· Autonomy and resourcefulness.
· Work schedule from 40h per week, from Monday to Friday, · Human-wide company; · training policy offered; · Good physical form; · Work in restricted space, possibility of work in height.