Under the supervision of the director of the mechanical and electrical department of the building as well as the project manager in the discipline, the role of the electrical resource will be to take part in the surveys, the design of the electrical systems and the supervision of the works in buildings for different clients.
- Performs field surveys and survey drawings
- Participates in the design of electrical systems for institutional, commercial buildings, such as normal and emergency power distribution, lighting including AGI32 calculation, security systems, automation, telecommunication, etc.
- Draws technical drawings using AutoCAD and / or REVIT software
- Track plan preparation steps
- Ensures compliance with drawing standards
- Conduct field visits, participate in some stages of work supervision
- Can recommend solutions for problem solving and technical issues under the supervision of the engineer
- Provides support to engineers, technicians, and drafters of the team in performing more complex tasks
- Diploma of Collegial Studies (DEC) in a field related to electricity, electrical engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge of standards and codes governing building electricity
- More than 6 years of relevant experience
- Good knowledge of AGI32, AutoCAD and REVIT software
- Proficiency in oral and written French
- Knowledge of AGI32 software an asset
- Holding the ASP Construction Card
- Have a valid driver's license
- Flexible hours
- Joint participation in a simplified retirement plan
- Flexible group insurance coverage
- Leave in case of sickness and family events
- Opportunity to invest in a company profit sharing program
- Suitable IT tools
- Wellness Program
- Social and environmental initiatives
- Workplace Learning Program
- Career Path
Why join CIMA +?
The key to delivering quality services is our ability to attract and retain talented individuals. At CIMA +, team members have the flexibility to balance work and private life while pursuing a rewarding career. It is possible to participate in the shareholding program of the firm and share its success. We offer a motivating work environment. The diversity of the projects, the great autonomy and the direct interaction with the customers are appreciated. Such proximity is possible because of our horizontal organizational structure, which results in trusting relationships and effective communication between our team and customers.
At CIMA +, we are committed to creating opportunities for all of our talents to contribute to business, grow and grow, regardless of differences. We fully adhere to the principles of employment equity and encourage women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities to apply. Accommodations are available upon request to facilitate participation in the recruitment process.