INTERMEDIATE TECHNICIAN IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
At Génipur , we strive day after day to redefine engineering without no barriers, to imagine innovative solutions adapted to the needs of our customers, while ensuring the protection of the public and respect for the environment.
We are a Quebec company that has been around for more than twenty-five years and innovates thanks to its integrated services from design to construction. With its 50 professionals and experts, Génipur offers a full range of professional engineering services required for the preparation and implementation of multidisciplinary projects, either in the disciplines of civil engineering, structure , mechanics, electricity and instrumentation and control.
We excel in cutting-edge sectors such as the environment, urban development and municipal infrastructure, water treatment, building mechanics and electricity , energy efficiency, electricity for municipal infrastructure, road, urban and recreational park lighting, project management and construction.
Present in the metropolitan region and on the south shore from Montreal, our firm relies on the values of innovation, respect, collaboration, and integrity to surround itself with the best talents in the pursuit of its mission. Join our multidisciplinary teams now, and together, let's create the future!
Within the Building and Infrastructures Electricity team, as a designer technician in electrical engineering, your responsibilities will be:
- Assist and collaborate with engineers in the design of projects;
- Participate in the drafting of technical specifications in electricity;
- Participate in the drafting of technical studies in electricity;
- Perform surveys for the realization of engineering projects;
- Establish concepts and detail engineering in electricity including:
- Electricity for buildings and urban infrastructures;
- Lighting and photometry;
- Fire alarm and security;
- Electrical distribution low and medium voltage and generator;
- Motor control;
- Auxiliary systems: telecommunications, access control system, intercom system;
- Serv ices of public utilities and traffic lights;
- Electricity of recreational parks;
- Design of low and medium voltage electrical panel;
- Perform calculations with a view to carrying out the design of electrical works;
- Participate in the estimation of the costs of electrical work;
- Monitor the execution of the work carried out by contractors in order to validate their compliance with technical specifications and plans and specifications;
- Write inspection visit reports;
- College diploma (DEC) in a field related to electricity, electrical engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience;
- Experience in consulting engineering;
- Experience desired in MV and / or LV electrical fields;
- Knowledge of CNB, Code of Electricity of Quebec and other building codes, an asset;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Offic software e;
- Proficiency in AutoCAD software;
- Fluency in French (spoken and written), bilingualism an asset;
- Worksite experience and / or supervision, an asset;
- Excellent teamwork skills and strong sense ofthe organization;
- Holds the ASP construction card;
- Holds a valid driver's license;
- Competitive salary based on experience;
- Contribution to a retirement savings plan;
- Group insurance program;
- Teleworking policy;
- Continuing education;
- Career development opportunities;
- Work environment and stimulating projects.
- Office in Candiac and Montreal.