Join the big family Tetra Tech ! Our reputation in the engineering industry is based on our technical expertise and the commitment of more than 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec. We take care of the human being and we are aware that our people are our strength. Come and use your full potential with us!
The culture at Tetra Tech is:
- talented and user-friendly teams;
- flexible modes of work, adapted to your reality, because life is part of our plans;
- The daily collaboration in a most enjoyable environment;
- A support focused on your professional development;
- A human, responsible and integrity environment, impressed with inclusion and diversity.
this Let us miss to shine the multidisciplinary team, it is an electrical engineer that stands out for his technical know-how and his team spirit. No matter your location in the Bas-St-Laurent, come and participate in major teleworking or face-to-face projects at the Rimouski office.
Territory: Rimouski, Bas-St-Laurent, Gaspésie - Flexible working mode
The challenges that will allow you to excel
- make projects in designing lighting and lighting control systems, electrical services, low and medium voltage distribution, auxiliary systems, fire alarms and telecommunications;
- work in Collaboration with team members and conduct research to determine the requirements for the construction of building electricity projects;
- Participate in transactions related to the administrative process of management and profitability of projects;
- Perform feasibility studies, economic analyzes and various studies for the development of plans and quotes and methods of completion of the work;
- ensure that plans and quotes meet the guidelines, the requirements of the design, manufacturing, installation, maintenance or use codes of equipment or products;
- Perform points and point surveillance;
- Participate in service offers.
what makes You the ideal person for this post
at Tetra Tech, we have a place for you! With the wide variety of projects we have, your role will be adapted according to your expertise
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering;
- OKI Member Rule;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in building electricity;
- You have a marked interest in design as well as for project management
- you want to learn and evolve in your role;
- you are a team (se) team.
Tetra Tech subscribes to an Employment Equal Access Program and invites women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities, and visible or ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only selected applications will be contacted.