Join the big family Tetra Tech ! Our reputation in the engineering industry is based on our technical expertise and the commitment of more than 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec. We take care of the human being and we are aware that our people are our strength. Come and use your full potential with us!
The culture at Tetra Tech is:
- talented and user-friendly teams;
- flexible modes of work, adapted to your reality, because life is part of our plans;
- The daily collaboration in a most enjoyable environment;
- A support focused on your professional development;
- A human, responsible and integrity environment, impressed with inclusion and diversity.
this What we are missing to make the multidisciplinary team shine, it is a mechanical engineer who stands out for his technical know-how and project management. No matter your location in the Bas-St-Laurent, come and participate in major teleworking or face-to-face projects at the Rimouski office.
Territory: Rimouski, Bas-St-Laurent, Gaspésie - Flexible work mode
The challenges that will allow you to excel
- Design CVAC, plumbing, heating, cooling, fire and control systems;
- perform feasibility studies, economic analyzes and various studies for the development of specifications and methods of carrying out work;
- collaborating with the team to carry out quality projects that meet the needs of customers;
- ensure that plans and quotes meet the guidelines, the requirements of design codes, of manufacture, installation, maintenance or use of equipment or products;
- Write various reports and technical quotes;
- Contribute to the preparation and respect of Calendars of execution of the work to be carried out;
- Participate in the service offer process;
- Coordinate your work effectively with the rest of the team;
- If necessary, perform field surveys and site monitoring.
What makes you the ideal person for this post
At Tetra Tech, we have a place for you! With the wide variety of projects we have, your role will be adapted according to your expertise.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering with specialization in building mechanics;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- Good knowledge of the building code and standards ashrae;
- have a good sense of communication and teamwork ;
- Experience genius consulting (an asset);
- member in rule of the OIQ;
Tetra tech subscribed to An Employment Equal Access Program and invites women, Aboriginal people, people with disabilities, and visible or ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only selected applications will be contacted.