GBi is looking for a building mechanical technician with consulting engineering experience for our office in Repentigny . The technician will be called upon to actively participate in projects on behalf of institutional, industrial, residential, private and public clients.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Interpret correctly the plans, drawings and technical specifications provided as references or those prepared by other professionals for the purposes of coordination and / or integration;
- Know codes, standards and references applicable in Quebec;
- Design and prepare technical plans (in plumbing, regulation, ventilation, cooling and heating);
- Take readings of mechanical installations and realize the plans of these;
- Perform calculations of the different mechanical systems according to proven methods;
- Choose and select different mechanical equipment;
- Coordinate mechanical installations with the installations of other disciplines es: electricity, architecture, structure, civil, food services and others;
- Participate in the preparation of cost estimates for the works;
- Perform the verification of the shop drawings submitted by contractors;
- Upon request, carry out inspections and produce lists of work to be corrected and / or completed.
- Hold a college diploma with specialization in building mechanics;
- 5 to 10 years of experience in building mechanics;
- Relevant experience in consulting engineering;
- Relevant experience in buildings in the health sector (an asset);
- Excellent written French;
- Knowledge of calculation software loads (TRACE, HAP,…);
- Knowledge of the following software: Word, Excel, Autocad and REVIT (an asset). at GBI
Why join the team ?
- Be part of a creative and growing company;
- Be part of a team made up of competent and passionate professionals;
- Contribute to innovative and diversified projects;
- Benefit from a flexible schedule that allows a better balance between work and personal life;
- Have a competitive remuneration;
- Have access to full group insurance and a savings structure with employer contribution;
- Shape your career thanks to the internal and external continuous training offered throughout the year ;
- Have an active social life within your team by participating in various social activities;
The proposed salary will be adjusted according to your relevant and transferable experiences.
We offer a full range of benefits as well as a dynamic work environment based on the development of our r human resources.
If you are interested in this position, we invite you to apply at the address