The incumbent will perform load calculations and project drawings of plumbing, fire protection, HVAC and other systems made by the designers. The person will be involved in large-scale projects involving various levels of responsibility.
- Participate in the design of mechanical systems for institutional and commercial buildings: ventilation, air conditioning, heating and cooling, plumbing and fire protection systems, etc.
- Make technical drawings using AutoCad and REVIT software
- Track plan preparation steps
- Conduct field visits and surveys, participate in certain stages of work supervision
- Recommend solutions for problem solving and technical issues
- Provide support to the team's engineers, technicians and drafters in performing more complex tasks
- College diploma (DEC) in building mechanics or equivalent
- Knowledge of standards and codes governing building mechanics
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in oral and written French
- Holding the ASP construction card (an asset)
- Have a valid driver's license
- Flexible hours
- Joint participation in a simplified retirement plan
- Flexible group insurance coverage
- Leave in case of sickness and family events
- Opportunity to invest in a company profit sharing program
- Suitable IT tools
- Wellness Program
- Social and environmental initiatives
- Workplace Learning Program
- Career Path
Why join CIMA +?
The key to delivering quality services is our ability to attract and retain talented individuals. At CIMA +, team members have the flexibility to balance work and private life while pursuing a rewarding career. It is possible to participate in the shareholding program of the firm and share its success. We offer a motivating work environment. The diversity of the projects, the great autonomy and the direct interaction with the customers are appreciated. Such proximity is possible because of our horizontal organizational structure, which results in trusting relationships and effective communication between our team and customers.
At CIMA +, we are committed to creating opportunities for all of our talents to contribute to business, grow and grow, regardless of differences. We fully adhere to the principles of employment equity and encourage women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities to apply. Accommodations are available upon request to facilitate participation in the recruitment process.