Are you looking for a stimulating work environment that promotes work / life balance with the possibility of advancement? Be part of a dynamic team, focused on growth and a job well done by joining our office and laboratory in Laval (2277 Michelin Street).
As a technician in materials control engineer, come play a key role at Stantec, a major engineering firm with 22,000 employees working in more than 400 offices and one of the top 10 design firms in the world. In Quebec, we are 1,500 employees in more than 20 offices.
- Perform nucleo tests hydrometer on aggregates, soils and bituminous mixes;
- Perform tests on fresh concrete on site.
- Monitor the placement of materials (aggregates, cement concrete, mixes) ;
- Sample materials (aggregates, cement concrete, mixes);
- Enter test results and write site reports.
- College diploma in civil engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in the domain
- Knowledge of the various tests carried out in the laboratory an asset (particle size analysis, Proctor test, etc.);
- Knowledge of the tests carried out on site to perform soil and concrete control cement and bituminous concrete;
- ACI certification, nor calf 1 for concrete tests on site (asset);
- Possess a valid driver's license and a car;
- Have your ASP Construction card
What we offer
- Regular full-time position: 37.5 hours / week;
- Competitive compensation ;
- Reimbursement of professional association membership fees;
- Flexible group insurance plan;
- Group RRSP;
- Employee share ownership plan;
- Training and skills development program
The masculine is only used to lighten the text, the position is open for both women and men.