GBi is looking for a building structure technician with consulting engineering experience for our Quebec City office. The technician will be actively involved in projects on behalf of institutional, industrial, residential, private and public clients.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Develop, interpret and design engineering drawings;
- Coordinate the integration of other disciplines (architecture and mechanics);
- Survey the structure when working in an existing building;
- Technical monitoring and site supervision.
- Hold a DEC in civil engineering, D or training deemed equivalent;
- 5 years and more of experience in structural projects;
- Knowledge of AutoCAD software;
- Knowledge of REVIT;
- Have knowledge of BIM;
- Proficiency in French and practical knowledge of English;
- Have a sense of organization and be a team player.
The proposed salary will be modulated according to your relevant and transferable experience.
We offer a full range of benefits and a dynamic work environment based on the development of our human resources.
If you are interested in this position, we invite you to apply at