Inogec is an equipment manufacturer, located in Sherbrooke, specialized in mechanical design and manufacturing of custom equipment in the industrial sector. Inogec enables companies to obtain specialized engineering solutions in order to meet their various challenges.
For more than 7 years, Inogec has stood out as an employer through its unique work environment to optimize the development of its team members. The key to the success of the company lies in the continuous training and professional development of its members. This corporate culture allows Inogec to constantly strengthen its team and meet a wide variety of major challenges.
Based on customer needs, the Inogec team designs (mechanical and electrical), manufactures, assembles, programs, installs and starts up tailor-made equipment at the cutting edge of technology.
If you are passionate about automated equipment and thirsty for developing your skills further, Inogec is without a doubt the company for you. Apply now and come and take on challenges that match your abilities.
• Work as a developer within a dynamic team
• Program all automated equipment / robots gender.
• Offer innovative solutions at the cutting edge of technology
• Constantly follow up with customers to ensure deadlines are met and requirements are met
• Draw the electrical diagrams and assemble the control panels
• Place and manage orders.
• All in a multitude of industrial fields (aeronautics , pulp and paper, automotive, plastic, food, machinery, machining, tools, recreational products ...)
• Work environments and challenges hyper stimulating
• Competitive salary
• Lots of overtime possibilities
• Flexible hours
• Well-appointed, modern premises, b onne fenestration
• Possibility to assemble and start your designs
• Powerful work tools (computers, several screens, space mouse…)
• Continuing education (seminar, conference, internal training, lunch and learn)
• Social club
• Group insurance
• 2 years or more of experience in the field of computer engineering / robotics / industrial automation (DEC) or (BAC), Computer engineering, or any other relevant training or experience
• A good knowledge of C, python, studio 5000 and ROS is an asset
• Rigorous towards programming standards
• Good oral and communication skills Written (French)
• Strong ability to identify problems, find solutions and present them
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and work ller under pressure
• Great desire to develop skills
• Good ability to work in a team, good communication, attention to detail, good organizational skills, good mechanical mind
• Have an interest in robotic projects of various kinds