SBSA Structural Consultants, based in Ville Saint-Laurent, is currently looking for a Junior or Intermediate Structural Engineer. SBSA specializes in the analysis and design of building structures, including reinforced concrete, structural steel, and wood frame construction. SBSA's services clients from a wide range of sectors including commercial, residential, industrial and institutional, and provides services throughout the complete life cycle of projects including the conceptual phase, preliminary and detailed engineering phases, and the construction phase.
SBSA's mission is to provide state of the art, cost effective, and constructable structural designs, and provide exceptional service to our clients. We achieve these goals with our combination of experienced team leaders and capable young engineers and technicians, as well as our commitment to investing internally in the latest industry technologies and employee training.
DEC or AEC in civil engineering, architecture or other equivalent training.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepare plans for steel, concrete and wood structures using Revit or AutoCAD
- Work closely with engineers and architects
- Site surveys
- Check shop drawings and coordinate
- Comprehensive knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit software
- Experience in site supervision an asset
- 0-5 years experience in building structures
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible group insurance coverage
- Workplace Learning Program
- Career Path
- Parking and two minutes from Bois-Franc train station