Return new challenges and join our team by applying the values of the company including Innovation , Quality , listening of the client , the communication , the respect , the rigor , the positive attitude while Having Pleasure at work !
MetalTech-Méga is the most important manufacturer and importer of scaffolding systems in Canada. Located in Laval, our company, which is strongly growing, is led by a young and dynamic team, always on the lookout for innovation and new technologies.
relating to the Distribution Director and Logistics operations, the logistics coordinator mainly deals with distribution in the United States.
- Train and support warehouses;
- Respond to requests from internal and external customers;
- Solid problems with carriers;
- Creation and send the bowls;
- Optimize the loading of trucks;
- Calculate the truck space.
- Process transport requests (submission, orders and transfer);
- Find the best rate to deliver customer orders (LTL and FTL);
- Book transport when ready to be shipped;
- Check transport invoices for expediti ons;
- Follow problematic deliveries;
- Manage merchandise returns to warehouses;
- make complaints with carriers.
- Follow and confirm bookings with suppliers and maritime brokers;
- Creation of containers in our system;
- Solid problems with maritime customs documents when necessary.
Follow and send the documentation of shipments to accounting, customs and warehouses;
- Participate in various meetings;
- Do and follow different projects.
- Schooling: a college diploma. A diploma in a related field would be an asset;
- Experience: a minimum of 5 years of experience in warehouse, road and sea transport. Knowledge/experience with inventory including penalties management;
- Languages spoken and written: English and French, perfectly bilingual;
- Capacity to travel from time to time in Canada and in the United States;
- IT skills (be comfortable with computers and different software);
- Outlook knowledge;
- Excel knowledge Intermediaries (roll reports, ability to analyze Excel files, create research formulas, etc.);
- Capacity: learn quickly; communicate; conflict resolution; Excellent memory; autonomous; team spirit; Positive attitude.
- Good physical condition;
- Positive attitude;
- Team worker
- 40 hours/week;
- Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. at 5:00 p.m.;
- 60 -minute meal break.
- Additional health insurance;
- dental insurance;
- Life insurance;
- Invalidity insurance;
- retirement pension;
- parking on site ;
- Well-being programs;
- Business events;
- Other: work equipment provided (clothing, boots, etc.)