Job Category: Professional
Employment status: Regular
Display number: 19-20 / 025
Class / Salary: 13 / 31.52 $ to 51.01 $
Service: Auxiliary Business Service
Duration and Hours: 35 hours / week, Monday to Friday
Start of the term: June 3, 2019
Deadline to apply: May 19, 2019 at 5 pm
Who are we?
The École de technologie supérieure is an institution of the Université du Québec offering bachelor's, master's and doctoral programs in engineering. Located in Griffintown, at the junction of Old Montreal and downtown, within walking distance of the metro and train stations Lucien-Lallier and Bonaventure, ÉTS offers, in addition to a competitive salary and a generous pension fund, several advantages.
- Group insurance;
- Up to 21 days vacation per year;
- 4-day summer schedule;
- Access to a discounted rate at its on-campus or on-site sports center;
- Public Transit Incentive Program (discount equivalent to 3 months on annual subscription);
- Competitively priced car and bike parking;
- Access to the various corporate agreements of the School;
- CPE on site, and many other benefits.
The logistics coordinator provides logistics for the operations of his department. The incumbent coordinates the maintenance operations and manages the customer service to ensure the smooth running and ongoing operation of its service. He assumes a liaison role between his department and his clients.
- Plans and implements strategies for the implementation of action plans, planned maintenance programs, work schedules and procedures for the maintenance of the building stock by integrating innovative technical solutions;
- Responds to requests from residential, commercial or institutional clients as agreed. Ensures the quality of the services offered and the maintenance of good relations;
- Participates in the development and production of the administrative and operational policies and procedures of his department. Monitor processes and performance indicators;
- Visits rental spaces, meets clients and responds to requests according to our established policies;
- Ensures the transmission of information on the activities to be performed, the services to be offered, the deadlines and difficulties of execution;
- Collaborates in the management of the budget allocated to its service, in the establishment of the pricing policy. Performs various accounting follow-ups such as accounts receivable and enforces the regulations in force with the clientele in residence;
- Seeks the prioritization and scheduling of the tasks to be performed. Plans and coordinates the maintenance, repair and regular maintenance, corrective and preventive maintenance of buildings and systems under the responsibility of its service;
- Apply the provisions of various codes and laws related to building and security;
- Organize, direct, control and evaluate the maintenance activities of buildings (installations, buildings, buildings, networks, systems, equipment, etc.) under its responsibility;
- Coordinates, distributes, and verifies the work of the staff under his / her responsibility. Track the quality of the work performed;
- Assists clients in determining their needs, negotiates agreements;
- Receivescomplaints from the various clienteles, processes these files and, if necessary, takes the appropriate measures to correct the situation. Acts as a resource person for conflict management between residents when needed;
- Participate and collaborate in the drafting of technical tender documents in accordance with the rules of the institution and applicable laws, incorporating customer service issues;
- Manages procurement contracts for goods and / or services entrusted to it;
- Oversees and controls the quality of specialized work performed by external firms, including construction, refrigeration, automation control, elevator repair, carpentry, housekeeping and ventilation;
- Prepares, attends and participates in meetings and committees related to its activities. Writes reports and provides follow-up when required;
- Contributes to the process of developing and reviewing systems, processes and procedures, monitors their operation and operational application in order to optimize the methods and efficiency of the service;
- Acts as resource person and is expected to remain on call for any business-related emergencies outside of normal business hours.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Property Management or in an appropriate discipline.
Experience: Three (3) years of relevant professional experience in real estate management, planning and coordination of maintenance and customer service activities.
- Knowledge of laws, regulations, codes and standards related to residential rental activity fields;
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills (written and verbal), rigor and excellent judgment;
- Demonstrates a great capacity for analysis, synthesis and decision;
- stands out for its autonomy, leadership, and creativity;
- Demonstrates the ability to deal with clients and suppliers with tact and diplomacy, to respond appropriately in emergency situations;
- Manage stress during emergencies and problem situations.