Do you like to program and make unique pieces?
Genik is a company that has been operating for almost 30 years. Founded in Saint-Jérôme, to create jobs in our region, we are a leader in the design and manufacture of tailor-made automated equipment. Our family now has more than 120 geniuses divided into multidisciplinary teams with exceptional talents.
In addition to participating actively in unique projects, you will benefit from a competitive compensation program, full benefits (telemedicine, insurance and collective RRSPs, etc.) and a quality of life … Opposite side of traffic!
Description of the position
In the machining team, you will be responsible for operating machine tools Digital control, make assemblies and settings as well as modify or create programs for machining with various materials. Which includes:
- Read, interpret technical drawings and estimate the machining time;
- Create or modify programs;
- Determine the machining operations to be carried out as well as the optimal sequence of operations;
- Set and operate various machine tools and choose the tools required for precision machining work;
- Check if the dimensions of the products are accurate and in accordance with technical drawings;
- Maintain, repair and calibrate precision measurement instruments.
- Diploma or certificate of professional studies in machining techniques
- More than five (5) years of experience in Tower CNC, with rotary tool on turret (Live Tool), an asset
- Programming experience with MasterCam Software
- Very good knowledge of trigonometry
- Skilled to use devices lifting and handling
- Available to make overtime on occasion
*Candidates from foreign countries need to include copy of Canadian work permit.
Together, let's create value!
*The male genre is used to lighten the text. We thank you for your interest and for your understanding that only selected candidates will be contacted.