The purpose of the Société québécoise des infrastructures is to support public bodies in the management of their public infrastructure projects and to develop, develop and maintain and manage a housing stock that meets their needs.
The SQI offers challenging challenges: 3.1 million square meters in some 1,000 buildings, a portfolio of major projects worth Nearly $ 20 billion across Quebec.
Join our team of more than 900 employees with leading-edge expertise in all aspects of construction, management and operations. buildings. A company committed to innovation and sustainable development.
Whether you want to pursue a career in an urban area or in a region, there are great opportunities for you.
You want make sense of your career? Ride with us.
The Building Operations Department has a mission to Maintain, repair and operate SQI buildings to ensure continuity of service, optimize occupancy conditions and support occupant activities.
The incumbent will be responsible for the operation of buildings of the property management with special requirements. She will lead specialized teams in building operations such as workers, technicians and administrative staff. She will be responsible for the maintenance program, the inspection of infrastructure and the management of maintenance and repair service contracts required in the buildings under her responsibility. She will participate in the preparation of the Assets Investment Plan and will be responsible for client satisfaction .
p> YOUR PROFILE
- Have a bachelor's degree in an appropriate discipline
- Hold a college diploma in an appropriate discipline, preferably in building mechanics and compensate each year missing two (2) years of experience relevant to the job.
- Have a minimum of five (5) years of experience relevant to the duties of the position and having developed knowledge, as well as a technical versatility related to the duties of the workers to be supervised.
- To have a minimum experience of five (5) years in personnel management
- To know the laws and regulations fields of technical activities and health Workplace safety and security is an essential part of this job.
- Possess the management, communication and relational skills required for the management function.
- Contribute to the implementation implementation of the strategic and operational vision of the organization.
- Demonstrate leadership, good judgment and a commitment to providing quality services to the various clienteles.
- Hold a valid Class 5 driver's license.
YOUR CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
This job has a competitive annual salary . Treatment will vary by skill and experience, according to the expected class of employment. In addition, the SQI offers some of the most competitive benefits, including participation in a defined benefit pension plan, work / life balance, four weeks of vacation after one year only, and reimbursement of the annual membership fee.your professional order.
Those interested in this job offer are invited to apply on our website no later than November 26, 2019.
We thank all applicants for their interest in a position at the Société québécoise des infrastructures. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Société québécoise des infrastructures applies an equality program and invites women, Aboriginal people, visible minorities, ethnic minorities and people with disabilities to apply.
Accommodation for people with disabilities can be tailored to meet their needs.