Looking for a stimulating work environment that promotes work / life balance with the possibility of advancement? Be part of a dynamic team, focused on growth and a job well done by joining our Quebec City office.
As an engineering materials control technician, play a key role at Stantec, a leading engineering firm with 22,000 employees working in more than 400 offices and among the top 10 design firms in the world. world. In Quebec, we have 1,500 employees in more than 20 offices.
- Perform nucleo densimeter tests on aggregates, soils and bituminous mixes;
- Perform tests on fresh concrete under construction.
- Monitor the placement of materials (aggregates, cement concrete, asphalt mix);
- Sampling materials (aggregates, cement concrete, asphalt);
- Enter test results and write site reports.
- College diploma in civil engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in the field
- Knowledge of various laboratory tests an asset (particle size analysis, Proctor test, etc.);
- Knowledge of on-site tests to control soil, cement concrete and asphalt concrete;
- ACI certification, level 1 for on-site concrete testing (asset);
- Have a valid driver's license and a car;
- Own your ASP Construction card
What we offer
- Regular full-time position: 37.5 hours / week;
- Schedule flexibility;
- Competitive compensation;
- Reimbursement of professional association membership fees;
- Flexible group insurance plan;
- Group RRSP;
- Employee Share Ownership Plan;
- Training and Skills Development Program
The masculine is only used to lighten the text, the position is open for both women and men.