STAS is a global leader in the design, manufacture, installation and startup of high-tech equipment for the aluminum market. The company is currently looking for a talented mechanic position within their large team.
Under the supervision of the workshop supervisor, the principal researcher will be responsible for the preparation, assembly and finishing of new mechanical equipment and their components
We offer ...
- work-life balance (company certified by the Bureau de normalization du Québec [BNQ])
- Flexible schedule;
- Summer schedule maintained on an annual basis;
- Various mandates;
- Dynamic team;
- Statutory holidays and sick leave additional to what is provided by labor standards;
- A competitive salary according to experience and qualifications;
- program of annual bonus;
- A rebate program for physical activities;
- A range of competitive social benefits (pension plan, group insurance, EAP, etc.).
- DEP in industrial mechanics or related field.
- 3 to 6 years and more experience in the domain.
- Have your own basic toolbox.
- Learn how to read serial plans.
/ ul> Training and experience
All people interested in applying are asked to publicize their interest in person or by email /> Note: The masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice to the form Women