Under the supervision of a foreman, the holder carries out repairs and maintenance of the vehicles. As such, he applies the various maintenance and inspection programs. In addition, he provides a roadside service for accident or defective STL vehicles and decides on the spot. action to be taken.
- Repairs, fixes and / or adjusts minor mechanical components such as brakes, rocket clevises, struts, etc.
- Apply the inspection and preventive maintenance program for vehicles such as oil and filter changes, greasing, etc.
- Diagnoses the repairs to be made and controls the quality through road tests (before and after),
- Checks the heating systems and makes the other adjustments. point to prepare the vehicles for the winter;
- Carries out the repairs stipulated in the work orders and completes the report according to the work carried out;
- Performs welding on certain parts
- Performs, upon request, any other related tasks.
- Hold a high school diploma V
- Hold a DEP in heavy vehicle mechanics
- Hold a valid driver's license (class 5)
- Own 2 years or more relevant experience