NATURE OF FUNCTION: Under the responsibility of the Technical Services Supervisor, the incumbent is part of a Stageline team of technical experts on stage and trailers. It supports all activities encompassing product operations (from design to manufacturing, improvements, maintenance and repairs) by offering technical solutions to the challenges encountered, both in support of the various departments of the company and with the clientele.
Related to the product in production:
- Find out about the pitfalls encountered by assemblers related to manufacturing to provide solutions in consultation with an engineer when required;
In connection with the rental division:
- Provides technical support for logistics for artistic events
- Provides technical support to maintain the good condition of the rental fleet scenes
- Participates in scene inspections (machine and structure);
In contact with customers:
- Provides technical support with clients looking for solutions
- Writes procedures to supervise the work done by customers on their unit;
In connection with the department sourcing:
- Provides technical support for product compliance
- Participates in design mandates in service to other departments
- Produces products ns of parts and assemblies to meet the requirements and constraints provided;
- Road standards for the trailer configuration,
- Building standards for the scene in structure configuration,
- tageline know-how for the trailer conversion to structure and vice versa.
- DEC in Mechanical Engineering
- Relevant experience in a similar position
- Mastery of computer tools (MS Office) and computer-aided design software
- Communication skills (oral and written) and English).
• Flexibility and availability • Autonomy, organizational skills and rigor • Resourcefulness and versatility • Good analytical and analytical skills • Teamwork and collaboration • Spirit of innovation and focus to solutions • Interest in structures and manufacturing processes • Knowledge in welding, hydraulics, automation, assets.