At Merkur, we offer you the opportunity to put your engineering into action and contribute to the success of major projects in various areas of the industry. As a production optimization and continuous improvement enthusiast, you will act as a resource person for production process improvement projects in the manufacturing sector.
HERE ARE THE CHALLENGES YOU EXPECT:
- Work closely with the engineering team to optimize plant layout and develop tools to increase work rates;
- Optimize costs and manufacturing time;
- Analyze improvement tracks related to production efficiency and production costs;
- Propose innovative solutions related to different methods of continuous improvement;
- Develop working methods for automated production lines;
- Participate in writing, improving and controlling work procedures;
- Monitor product quality, identify problems and implement corrections;
- Perform any other related duties assigned by the Manufacturing Engineer.
YOU ARE THE RIGHT CANDIDATE IF:
- You hold a technical degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent;
- You have at least 2 years of manufacturing experience;
- You master the fundamentals in continuous improvement;
- You know ERP software, an asset;
- You master design software, an asset;
- You are bilingual English / French speaking and writing.
You stand out by the following skills:
- You have a good capacity for analysis and synthesis;
- You distinguish yourself by the quality of your communications by promoting teamwork;
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and autonomy;
- You have a taste for solving problems.
Do you want to use your expertise and skills to help manufacturing companies? Do you aspire to join a multidisciplinary, young and dynamic team?
We invite you to send us your application by email at
Only selected applications will be contacted.