You will be an integral part of a young and dynamic company and will work in collaboration with multidisciplinary teams on various projects in the food and pharmaceutical fields.
- Plan project elements and production drawings accurately and accurately using REVIT;
- Coordinate the integration of structural, mechanical and electrical construction systems into the architectural plan REVIT;
- Participate in the creation and management of families, as well as the updating of templates (REVIT);
- Participate in client meetings, as needed, to coordinate standards and assist with design and modeling;
- Prepare development plans for the installation of new equipment, 2D / 3D;
- Assist in the selection of equipment and mechanical components.
What we offer:
- An environment that promotes accountability and efficiency in everyday life;
- A stimulating and non-conformist work environment;
- A flexible schedule that leaves room for a balance of life;
- A horizontal structure that encourages professional growth;
- Sports facilities on site;
- Values that promote versatility, freedom of action and teamwork;
- Competitive salary and benefits (transit reimbursement, training, etc.).
- Master the REVIT software and AutoCAD software;
- Hold a DEC in Mechanical Engineering, Architectural Technology or equivalent;
- Ability to interpret P & ID;
- Have a minimum of 1-3 years of experience;
- Know the other BIM software like Navisworks, Showcase, is an asset;
- Have engineering consulting experience an asset;
- Being bilingual is an asset;
- Being mobile is an asset.
- Communication ability;
- Sense of organization and rigor;
- Ability to work well with other engineering disciplines, the customer and builders.
- Sense of initiative, attention to detail;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Bilingualism is an asset.
Please send your application, taking care to indicate the reference of the post in subject (Rev. 05-19) .
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.