Under the supervision of the Vehicle Maintenance Manager, the candidate will be primarily responsible for all work related to the painting of heavy transport equipment, lifting equipment or any other type of rolling stock. p>
- 2 years experience in vehicle painting or similar field
- Diploma of Vocational Studies (DEP) in painting of vehicles or the equivalent would be preferable
- Own a vehicle painter classification
- Master paint application systems
- Great adaptability and sense of organization
- Leadership and learning ability
- Be independent and have excellent communication skills
- Be hard working and available to acquire new knowledge
Salary to be discussed according to experience.
Do you have the right candidate for this job?
Send us your resume through this site as soon as possible so that your application is given priority.
We offer competitive benefits to the market.
Note: The use of the masculine credits is for the sole purpose of lightening the reading of the text
N'Rik Cranes inc. Lionel-BouletVarennes (Quebec) J3X 1P7Framewriter: 450 929-2304Support Officer: Nancy Caron, CPA, CGA