Located for over 60 years in Quebec, Kronos Canada Inc. is a world -recognized company for its production of quality titanium dioxide. With the well-being of its employees at heart, Kronos offers a stimulating work environment combined with advantages and working conditions that stand out on the Quebec market.
in partnership with Kronos Canada Inc., BRH is looking for a piper for its factory located on the South Shore of Montreal. Working for Kronos Canada Inc is joining a company that favors teamwork and continuous improvement, the main ingredients of its success! !
- Salary offered: $ 44.44/hour;
- Fixed, day schedule;
- Complete collective insurance; >
- Retirement regime with determined contributions: Employer contribution of 9%;
- additional time available on a voluntary basis.
Description of the position
Under the supervision of the foreman, the pipe will have the following responsibilities:
- Install, replace and replace adduction equipment in The factory and heat exchange systems including steam beams, aerotherm, tubular exchanger, spiral, etc. and lined with steel-polymer;
- Diagnix uer sources of problems in heating systems by manipulating the valves and instruments relating to the pipelines;
- read plans and quotes to determine the lengths/quantities of necessary materials;
- Respect the company's health and safety standards, in particular by ensuring the appropriate protective equipment (clothing and respiratory).
This is a 40 am/week work schedule, Tuesday to Friday, from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
concerned about work quality, the candidate Ideal must show initiative and a strong team spirit.
- Dep in plumbing and heating;
- Plumber qualification certificate (construction or outstanding);
- minimum 5 years of experience (2 years in heavy or chemical industry, an asset);
- License of natural gas burners systems (an asset).
the male genre has been used for the sole purpose of lightening the text. All applications received will be processed confidentially. Only the applications selected will be contacted.