We are looking for the ideal candidate for the position of Planning Officer. The incumbent will be responsible for supporting planning in the tasks of production launches, management of subcontracting services and delivery of orders.
Typical day with us:
- Plan and schedule the production of products;
- Perform computer acceptance of components manufactured by production;
- Inform the departments concerned of all relevant information to ensure compliance with customer requests (expected delivery date, out of stock, late delivery, etc.);
- Keep all order information up to date in the ERP;
- Carry out the purchases of accessories relating to customer orders (ex: software);
- Carry out the `` launch '' of customer orders, accessories and maintenance contracts;
- Launch the work orders from subcontractors, carry out POs, reminders and receipts of subcontractor services.
You have the profile sought if you ...
- Have a college diploma in industrial engineering or in a field relevant to the job;
- Have between 5 and 8 years of relevant experience in planning (production or purchasing), in purchasing and / or in logistics;
- Es bilingual French and English;
- Has knowledge of ERP software (NAVISION an asset) + CRM;
- Are an excellent team player;
- Are organized, structured and you have an eye for detail;
- Has a good adaptability and the facility to manage several files simultaneously;
- Know how to manage priorities.
In exchange, we offer you. ..
- A flexible work schedule because we have work-family balance at heart;
- A competitive salary and competitive benefits;
- A dynamic, human, stimulating company open to the world;
- The possibility of progressing through equally interesting projects each other, resilient and diverse;
- A lively, unique and strong work team;
- A variety of social activities, and much more!