Weekly schedule (Monday to Thursday)
Working Conditions / Description
The challenges ahead:
You do a variety of plumbing work that involves assembling, installing, maintaining and repairing water pipes and appliances according to the rules of the trade.
The desired profile :
- DEP in plumbing;
- Journeyman plumber's certificate of qualification construction or non-construction;
- Three (3) years of experience in plumbing maintenance and installation;
- In-depth knowledge of reading and interpreting plans;
- Possess a class 5 driver's license complying with the requirements of the Société de l 'assurance automobile du Québec;
- Have safety training for construction sites (SST).
The Ville de Laval is committed to providing its employees with a safe and healthy workplace, and as part of our drug and alcohol policy, we apply the principle of zero tolerance to duties. at high risk.
Details / Procedures
The selection process:
- Includes, in particular, a selection interview, a background check and references, and a medical examination.
What we offer:
§ A schedule of 36 hours a week, Monday to Thursday from 7:30 to 17:00.
§ A salary of $ 26.71 / h
§ An easily accessible workplace.
The City of Laval is always looking for competent and dynamic professionals who want to join an enterprising organization. The City is committed to providing you with a stimulating work environment! Take part in the change now and apply online by June 19, 2019.
The City of Laval operates an Equal Opportunity Employment Program and invites women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, Aboriginal people and persons with disabilities to apply.