Maneuvering, Inspection and Post Reprocessing - Distribution Network
CIMA + is looking for a maneuver for the inspection and reprocessing of poles in the distribution network. The successful candidate will be asked to complete outside assignments and assist the team leader. The maneuver will have the opportunity to contribute to the realization of projects with a great potential.
- Make a partial or complete survey of the poles of the distribution network;
- Review the state of the column based on the detailed analysis model by the client;
- Ability to perform post processing when required;
- Make sure you do quality work.
- Have a good knowledge of the aerial distribution network (asset);
- Experience in the field of pole inspection (trump);
- Must have a CD11 certificate for the handling of post reprocessing products (trump);
- Available to work in remote areas for short periods of time;
- Have knowledge of the GeoSpection software (asset);
- Have received training on security standards D.25-05 and the latest edition of the CDST (asset);
- Valid driver's license.
- Joint employee-employer participation in a simplified pension plan;
- Flexible group insurance coverage;
- Suitable computer tools;
- Wellness Program;
- Social and environmental initiatives.
Why join CIMA +?
The key to delivering quality services is our ability to attract and retain engaged employees. At CIMA +, they have the flexibility to balance work and private life, while pursuing a rewarding career. They can also participate in the shareholding program of the firm and share its success. We offer a motivating work environment. Our employees love the diversity of projects and the great autonomy that allows them to interact directly with customers. Such proximity is possible because of our horizontal organizational structure, which results in trusting relationships and effective communication between team members and clients.
At CIMA +, we are committed to creating opportunities for all of our employees to contribute to business, grow and grow, regardless of differences. We fully adhere to the principles of employment equity and encourage women, visible minorities, aboriginals and persons with disabilities to apply. Accommodations are available upon request to facilitate participation in the recruitment process.