You will be an integral part of a young and dynamic company and will work in collaboration with multidisciplinary teams on various projects in the food and pharmaceutical fields.
- Prepare drawings and diagrams of engineering projects from sketches and other data, including:
- Process plans and piping with mass balance and cleaning strategy (PFD);
- Instrumentation and control diagrams (P & ID), including control according to ISA nomenclature.
- 3D modeling of equipment, piping, components;
- Plant and equipment plans;
- Apply the standards of design and quality of the company and participate in their evolution;
- Take surveys at the building sites;
- Coordinate drawings with other designers and stakeholders of a project;
- Maintain and track project drawings;
- Maintain contact with the client to provide technical information related to the project.
What we offer:
- An environment that promotes accountability and efficiency in everyday life;
- A stimulating and non-conformist work environment;
- A flexible schedule that leaves room for a balance of life;
- A horizontal structure that encourages professional growth;
- Sports facilities on site;
- Values promoting versatility, autonomy and teamwork;
- Competitive salary and benefits (transit reimbursement, training, etc.).
- Mastery of AutoCAD (Plant 3D toolset) and REVIT software
- Diploma of professional studies in technical, industrial or building design, or any other training deemed equivalent;
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in engineering design;
- Experience in consulting engineering (an asset);
- Communication ability;
- Sense of organization and rigor;
- Ability to work well with other engineering disciplines, the customer and builders.
- Sense of initiative, attention to detail;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Bilingualism is an asset.
Please send your application, taking care to indicate the reference of the post in subject (DESS.P. 06-19) .
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.