Tasks and Responsibilities
- Work schedule: evening shift
- Plan, coordinate and direct human and material resources while respecting delivery deadlines, ensuring product quality and providing customer service worthy of the best organizations.
- Monitor costs, progress and quality of work done and determine appropriate solutions to problems.
- Manage employees and take disciplinary action as required, in accordance with the collective agreement and human resources policies.
- Conduct goal setting and performance evaluation.
- Leading improvement projects within the department.
- Establish, enforce and enforce policies, standards and procedures to improve efficiency, quality, health, safety and cost-effectiveness.
- Coordinate a multidisciplinary team: define, manage and coordinate CAE’s project and product development activities and determine appropriate solutions to problems encountered.
This post is for you if you have the following:
- A university degree in a related field and at least 5 years of experience, or an equivalent combination of training and related experience.
- Organizational agility.
- Ability to motivate and engage employees in a production environment.
- Good experience applying Lean concepts.
- Good communication skills « coaching ».
- Be the driver of change and innovation.
- Ability to manage with health and safety concerns. Dynamic person with a strong sense of initiative.
- Recognized leadership and supervisory skills, and good team spirit.
- Good project coordination skills: ability to prioritize and adjust in a rapidly changing environment.
- Human Resources Management in a Syndicated Environment: Ability to build and motivate a team and establish good relationships with internal and external clients.
- Client’s concern and results.
- Bilingualism (French and English) is required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, we will only communicate with candidates whose experience and training meet the requirements of the position.
Statement on Equal Access to Employment
CAE is committed to a positive and professional workplace in which people are treated with respect and dignity. Our goal is to ensure a fair and consistent method of filling vacant positions within our company, in support of equal opportunities and cultural diversity.
In this job offer, the generic masculine is used only to lighten the text and refers to both men and women.