We are looking for the perfect candidate for the role of Production Planner. The incumbent will be responsible for planning the manufacturing of 3D measurement systems technologies according to the production plan, as well as the delivery of the systems delivered to customers. He will manage the production orders in the ERP. He will plan the monthly income on a daily basis, as well as the gross margin projected in the current month in collaboration with several departments.
Typical day with us:
- Participate in the establishment of the production plan.
- Launch the production orders for products (MO) and manage them with the Production team;
- Validate and adjust the parameters ERP to represent the reality of operations with the various operations departments;
- Carry out the `` launch '' of customer orders in Production;
- Carry out accessories purchases relating to customer orders (e.g. software);
- Plan daily revenues and projected margin for the current month;
- Launch subcontracting work orders, perform POs and reminders and receipts from subcontracting services.
You have the profile sought if you ...
- Have a college diploma iales in industrial engineering or other relevant training;
- Have approximately 3 years of relevant experience in production planning;
- Have an advanced level of English;
- Know the Office suite, in particular Excel;
- Know ERP or CRM software;
- Know how to manage priorities and several files simultaneously;
- Is an excellent team player.
In exchange, we offer you ...
- A flexible work schedule because we have the work-family balance at heart;
- A competitive salary and competitive benefits;
- A dynamic, human, stimulating company open to the world;
- The opportunity to progress through projects just as interesting and diverse as each other;
- An on-site gym;
- A lively, unique and solid work team;
- A variety of social activities, and much more!