Our client is a dynamic industrial company focused on the well-being of their employees. The company has had strong growth in recent years, which has generated a considerable increase in production volume and the number of employees.
we are currently looking for a supervisor to optimize operations and ensure Strong leadership within the night production team.
What our client offers you:
- Mobile holidays;
- Three (3) weeks of vacation;
- Sain and stimulating work environment;
- Social activities Organized by the company;
- Collective insurance paid at 75% by the employer;
- Allocation for cellular;
- Employee assistance program (PAE );
- Recognition program;
- Performance bonis;
- and more!
Description From the position
Under the supervision of the production director, the post holder will under his responsibility two production teams spread over quarters 12 hours. He will work in close collaboration with the departments of maintenance, quality, sales, human resources and accounting to achieve productivity and growth objectives. The production supervisor will also ensure positive leadership to reach the highest standards in terms of occupational health and safety, as well as personnel mobilization.
- Ensure the management of production operations, from receipt of raw material to delivery of finished products;
- Plan machine stops to allow preventive maintenance of equipment ;
- Participate in the engineering committee for project planning;
- put in place optimal working methods on each workstation;
- Act quickly During issues in terms of labor relationships or during disciplinary situations;
- Participate in the production of the production workforce;
- Plan the needs of Court, medium and long term;
- Promote compliance with health and safety standards at work;
- Ensure the quality of the product by working with the employees, the quality department and the sales department;
- Promote compliance with BPF standards such as AIB;
- any other related task.
This is a night schedule on rotation, from 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. B>
To mobilize, develop and grow his team, the candidate will have to show a strong leadership, have excellent communication skills and interpersonal relationships, in addition to being a good player team.
- secondary school diploma or equivalence;
- training in management of management of management of management of management of management of management of management of management operations or other related field (an asset);
- Experience in manufacturing environment in a management role;
- Mastery of English (an asset).
The male genre was used for the sole purpose of lightening the text. All applications received will be processed confidentially. Only the applications selected will be contacted.