Come make a difference in a modern city, in full expansion, which is committed to its citizens. An environment where your creativity contributes to the realization of great stimulating projects promoting the well-being of the Lavallois. In addition to providing you with career opportunities, you will be part of a large public organization with human dimension. The Urbanism Service is looking for:
Professional Advisor (The) Coordinator - Information and License
Laval, 3rd largest city in Quebec, has recently undertook an important turn over the processing of licenses and certificates under the responsibility of the Urban Planning Department.
First, 100% of the requests are now seized, treated and issued numerically.
Secondly, a reorganization of work and resources is underway to create two specialized teams. The first team will be responsible for supporting promoters and processing contractors and corporate citizens. The second team will be assigned to the treatment of citizen licenses and new single-family residential constructions. In addition, this team will be responsible for the information component, representing more than 26,000 applications annually.
In order to improve service delivery and reduce license processing times and certificates.
It is in this context that the city is looking for dynamic candidates ready to take up an important challenge by taking part in the enhanced improvements.
The challenges await you:
Under the authority of the head of division - information and permits, the holder designs, plans, coordinates and supervises the Organization and the realization of activities related to information and regulation on urban planning.
and more particularly,
- coordinates As a team, in collaboration with its superior and according to the guidelines received, prioritization, planning, design, organization and implementation of information and regulation on urban planning.
- meet citizens, consultants or others in order to inform them of problems and fixes to make, if necessary, relative to planning issues.
- Orient of citizens, consultants or others wishing to receive information on urban planning or on any subject in its area of expertise.
- ensures with the service staff that the information transmitted to citizens is up to date and takes into account the amendments to the planning regulations, planning scheme, municipal programs and / or laws of higher governments, etc.
- ensures the technical and administrative coordination of various programs , protocols or other projects falling within its area of expertise. Write notices of compliance with conformity certificates required by various organizations or ministries (Quebec Tourism Industry Corporation, MDDEFP). Designs, plans and validates the completion of the deployment products of the urban planning service with regard to the municipal regulations.
- identifies the communication needs, writes, revises, approves and authorizes the implementation of communication tools and promotional for its area of expertise.
- participates in the internal service meetings of the service, provides any relevant information regarding its area of expertise, collaborates with the various stakeholders and ensures the Follow-up of decisions on its sector of activity.
The desired profile:
- hold a university degree in urban planning;
- own six (6) years of experience relevant to function;
- ability to transmit information (oral and written);
- Knowledge of regulations and urban planning tools;
- to be a member of the Quebec City Order (an asset);
Here's what we offer you
- a salary of $ 70,474.87 to 92 701 , $ 90 per year (salary scale 2018);
- a work schedule of 5 days week (33.75 hours).
The city of Laval is continually at the Search for competent and dynamic professionals who wish to join an enterprising organization. The city is committed to offering you a stimulating workplace!
Take part in the change now and apply online, before the 6 April 2021 By visiting our website:
In the event that the basin is considered insufficient, countervailing measures or equivalents in terms of schooling or experience may be considered.
The City of Laval applies a program to access equality into employment. It values diversity and invites women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, Aboriginal people and people with disabilities to apply. For them, do not hesitate to share special arrangements. necessary, if you are invited to a selection process.