Seneca is a private consulting engineering company specializing in industrial transformation processes. Our customers are large companies in the resource, energy and food processing industries. Seneca stands out for the quality, integrity and enthusiasm of its team as well as for the respect shown to its customers as well as for its ability to take up challenges. Today, it has more than 80 employees including highly qualified professionals, including engineers, technicians and designers.
Working at Seneca means taking part in the development of innovative processes, such as the Lion project. Recyclage Lithion's mission is to close the loop of the life cycle of Lithium batteries, the first step of which is the construction of a pilot plant in Quebec.
You are dynamic, creative, ambitious and you are looking for new challenges, Seneca offers stimulating careers in a work environment focused on team spirit, initiative and innovation. Seneca is growing rapidly and is seeking the services of a:
PURCHASER / PROJECT PURCHASER
Reporting to the Supply Manager for projects, the buyer for projects will work in close collaboration with engineers on IAGC type mandates or any other engineering mandates with supply needs. He / she will be called upon to perform all of the procurement functions for the acquisition of equipment and service (CAPEX) in the context of industrial construction projects.
His main responsibilities will be: following:
- Define the list of suppliers;
- Contact potential suppliers, open accounts and create supplier files in the system;
- Prepare or receive purchase requests, orders and complete the approval process;
- Negotiate terms and conditions with suppliers and send purchase orders;
- Perform tracking deliverables of purchase orders;
- Gathering order information for follow-up before receipt;
- Resolving problems with invoices that do not comply with purchase orders;
- Ensure compliance with procurement rules and procedures;
- Support the appropriate Director viewing of projects in all other related tasks.
Skills and requirements
- Minimum of 3 years experience in CAPEX procurement and / or industrial;
- Specialized training in procurement or a related field;
- University degree in procurement, an asset;
- Mastery of the whole supply process;
- Strong skills with software, ERP and supply management systems;
- Good command of English and French, written and spoken;
- Sense of thoroughness, rigor and accuracy;
- Dynamism and keen sense of customer service;
- Autonomy, initiative and sense of priorities developed ;
- Easiness of adaptation and sharp judgment.
Position: Permanent, full time
Workplace: Anjou (QC)