Are you rigorous, organized and consistent in your interventions? You are a versatile, autonomous, resourceful project controller and do not be afraid of challenges? Join our team and be part of the growth of this expertise and contribute to the success of our firm!
Our Project Control Opportunity will allow you to develop sound planning using the best tools in the industry. Our planners will be called upon to advise clients on the best procurement strategies according to schedule and budget objectives.
- Participate in the preparation of the detailed work plan and the project breakdown structure (WBS);
- Participate in the development of the various required management plans, such as the quality plan and the risk management plan, and monitor and control to identify gaps.
- Prepare in collaboration with project stakeholders the project's project costs / budget;
- Track and integrate all budget changes when approval is obtained;
- Record all commitments made on the project (purchases and contracts) and track changes;
- Post all project invoices and track approvals and payments;
- Prepare the project cash flow curve and update on a periodic basis;
- Use the value method acquired in the project control;
- Analyze and monitor cost trends for the entire project;
- Prepare the different types of project progress reports, including cost reports, registers and dashboards according to the standard criteria established at the start in terms of content and presentation (budgets, commitments, variances, performances), and according to the approved coding structure;
- Prepare project master and project timelines in collaboration with project stakeholders to identify specific time targets for each of the business lines: engineering, procurement, construction and start-up;
- Track and control the project schedule by regularly updating in collaboration with the project team;
- Identify gaps and their causes to explain delays, recommend corrective actions or adjustments to planning, and keep the project manager and other relevant stakeholders informed on an ongoing basis.
- Control the quality of project management deliverables in accordance with the requirements;
- Suggest different ways to improve the tools and management processes related to your tasks.
- Hold a Bachelor's degree in Engineering or an MBA or Masters in Project Management;
- More than 3 years of experience in similar functions.
- Excellent command of the Microsoft MS Office Suite and MS Project
- Excellent command of the French language both orally and in writing
- Functional English
- A keen sense of organization, initiative, versatility, resourcefulness and autonomy
- Be skilled in data manipulation and in the use of various software
- Rigor and consistency in his interventions
- Interpersonal and team spirit
- Concerned about the quality of the work and the detail
- Flexible hours;
- Joint employee-employer participation in a simplified pension plan;
- Flexible group insurance coverage;
- Leave in case of sickness and family events;
- Possibility of investing in a company profit sharing program;
- Suitable computer tools;
- Wellness Program;
- Social and environmental initiatives;
- Workplace Learning Program;
- Career Path.
Why join CIMA +?
The key to delivering quality services is our ability to attract and retain engaged employees. At CIMA +, they have the flexibility to balance work and their private lives while pursuing a rewarding career. They can also participate in the shareholding program of the firm and share its success. We offer a motivating work environment. Our employees love the diversity of projects and the great autonomy that allows them to interact directly with customers. Such proximity is possible because of our horizontal organizational structure, which results in trusting relationships and effective communication between team members and clients.
At CIMA +, we are committed to creating opportunities for all of our employees to contribute to business, grow and grow, regardless of differences. We fully adhere to the principles of employment equity and encourage women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities to apply. Accommodations are available upon request to facilitate participation in the recruitment process.