GBI is looking for an engineer in charge of projects in building structures with experience in consulting engineering for our Quebec office. The engineer ( e) Will be actively involved in commercial, residential, institutional and industrial projects Your main responsibilities will be:
· Represent the firm to the client and define project requirements;
· Determine the concepts used to complete the projects according to the client's requests;
· Participate in project design;
· Supervise the preparation of plans and specifications;
· Support technicians, draftsmen as well as junior and intermediate engineers;
· Check and coordinate work in progress in collaboration with other stakeholders (architectural, civil, electrical, etc.);
· Administer the project in collaboration with the administrative department;
· Oversee the preparation of budget and time estimates, as well as reports of plans and specifications;
· Manage project technical staff and participate in site meetings;
· May be involved in work supervision.
· Hold a Bachelor's degree in civil engineering, specialization in building structure;
· Member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec;
· 10 years or more of relevant experience;
· Knowledge of ETABS, SAP and SAFE software.
The proposed salary will be modulated according to your relevant and transferable experiences. We offer a full range of benefits and a dynamic work environment based on the development of our human resources. invite to apply to