Join the big family Tetra Tech ! Our reputation in the engineering industry is based on our technical expertise and the commitment of more than 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec. We take care of the human being and we are aware that our people are our strength. Come and use your full potential with us!
The culture at Tetra Tech is:
- talented and user-friendly teams;
- flexible modes of work, adapted to your reality, because life is part of our plans;
- The daily collaboration in a most enjoyable environment;
- A support focused on your professional development;
- A human, responsible and integrity environment, impressed with inclusion and diversity.
this Let us miss to shine the building team from the Quebec City region, it is a mechanical project engineer who stands out through his technical know-how and the management of Project.
Territory: Quebec Region - Flexible working mode
The challenges that will allow you to excel
- design CVAC, plumbing, heating, cooling, fire and control systems;
- perform F easebility, economic analyzes and various studies for the development of specifications and methods of carrying out work;
- Collaborate with the multidisciplinary team to carry out quality projects that meet the needs of customers;
- Ensure the plans and quotes meet the guidelines, the requirements of the design, manufacturing, installation, maintenance or use of equipment or products;
- write various reports and technical quotes;
- Contribute to the preparation and compliance with the execution schedules of the work to be carried out;
- ensure the profitability of projects in office planned budgets and timelines;
- participate in the service offer process;
- Coordinate your work effectively with the rest of the team;
- If necessary, perform field surveys and site monitoring.
What makes you the ideal person for this po Ste
Chez Tetra Tech, we have a place for you! With the wide variety of projects we have, your role will be adapted according to your expertise.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering;
- Minimum of 5 years of Experience in a similar position;
- Good knowledge of the building code and standards applicable to the field (ASHRAE, CSA, NFPA, etc.);
- have a good sense of communication and teamwork;
- possibility of working on projects outside the region;
- Experience Engineering consulting (an asset);
- Member in the rule of OIQ;
Tetra Tech subscribes to an Employment Equality Access Program and invites women, aboriginals, people with disabilities as well as members of visible or ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only selected applications will be contacted.