Join the big family Tetra Tech ! Our reputation in the engineering industry is based on our technical expertise and the commitment of more than 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec. We take care of the human being and we are aware that our people are our strength. Come and use your full potential with us!
The culture at Tetra Tech is:
- talented and user-friendly teams;
- flexible modes of work, adapted to your reality, because life is part of our plans;
- The daily collaboration in a most enjoyable environment;
- A support focused on your professional development;
- A human, responsible and integrity environment, impressed with inclusion and diversity.
this What we are missing to shine the "Building" team of Boucherville's office is a mechanical engineer that stands out for his leadership and technical expertise.
Location: Montérégie - Flexible work mode
The challenges that will allow you to excel
- design building mechanics systems, such as plumbing, CVAC and energy management networks (regulation and control);
- Ensuring budget management as well as at the follow-up of the deadlines;
- Participate in the drafting of service offers;
- produce various reports and technical quotes;
- work in collaboration with a multidisciplinary team and provide technical supervision;
- Coordinate the work between the members of the technical team;
- perform the estimate and evaluation of works;
- Participate and coordinate meetings with clients in order to advise them in their approach;
- participate in market development.
what makes you the person Ideal for this post
at Tetra Tech, we have a place for you! With the wide variety of projects we have, your role will be adapted according to your expertise.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering with specialization in building mechanics;
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in project design and management;
- ability to direct a variety of projects simultaneously;
- be open to collaboration and make sense communication;
- experience in the realization of institutional projects (schools, hospitals) and commercial or other relevant areas (asset);
- Experience Engineering consulting (an asset);
- Member in the rule of the OIQ.
Tetra Tech subscribes to a program of access to equality in employment and invites women, the Aboriginal people, people with disabilities and visible or ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only selected applications will be contacted.