It's true! Chez Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's more than that! We take care of the human being and we are aware that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech The company where you want to work
- The teams are overflowing with talented and friendly people;
- Our troops have quickly adapted to the new reality of teleworking;
- There are experienced experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a pleasant environment;
- Technical development and The progression is part of the internal culture;
- We are aware that everyone's way of life is different and we know how to adapt;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities And we integrate it on a daily basis to improve the situation of our customers and that of the planet.
What we are missing to make our "building" team more shine, c Is a senior engineer in structure that stands out for his technical skills and his sense of project management. Come participate in stimulating projects in teleworking or hybrid mode!
Territory: large metropolitan area
The challenges that will allow you to excel
- Perform the design of concrete structures, steel, wooden or masonry for building projects;
- Write the quotes for the completion of the work
- Track and control projects to which you participate with different stakeholders;
- collaborate with the daily design team;
- participate in The management of the budget and the deadlines of your projects;
- if necessary, perform surveys as well as site monitoring;
- realize expertise in these areas of skills;
- Working in collaboration with the team to find innovative solutions adapted to the needs of customers;
- Represent the clientele firm in the context of projects.
what Made of you the ideal person for this post
at Tetra Tech, we have a place for you! With the wide variety of projects we have, your role will be adapted according to your expertise and interests
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering, with a specialization in structure;
- 10 years of experience in a similar position;
- control of French (spoken and written);
- Marked interest for design and Project management;
- possess a good sense of communication and relational aptitude;
- member of the OIQ;
- Experience in consulting genius (an asset ).
These challenges stimulate you? Send us your application for
Tetra Tech subscribed to an Employment Equality Access Program and invites women, Aboriginal people, people with disabilities and visible or ethnic minorities to apply for . Please note that only the selected applications will be contacted.