SMG2 Signage Inc. is a dynamic and successful company affiliated with SMG Group Inc. Widely recognized in his field, the latter has excelled in road traffic management for more than 20 years.
Here are some examples of roadworks where SMG2 Signage Inc. was responsible for road signs:
- Rte-138 St-Tite des Caps : decohesion, drainage, bituminous asphalt pavement;
- Aut-20 Levis: planing and paving and installation of 311 and 312 exchanger detection loop;
- Aut-440 Québec: planing and pavement over 6 km;
- Rte-175 Quebec: replacement of joints over Highway 73.
Immediately reporting to the General Manager, the selected candidate will be involved in several SMG2 Signaling operations inc. and will hold a leading position in both execution and decision-making within the team.
- Highly competitive salary to be discussed according to experience;
- Reimbursement of OIQ dues and training fees;
- Location near several restaurants and services;
- Other valuable benefits to discuss when hiring.
- Analyze bid documents;
- Prepare estimates and submissions;
- Design signaling plans via Autocad software;
- Sign and seal signaling plans;
- Manage contracts:
- do planning with the customer;
- mobilize resources;
- coordinate subcontractors;
- monitor progress;
- prepare invoices for invoices.
- Hold a Bachelor's degree in Engineering and be a member of the OIQ;
- Have a perfect command of the French language (orally and in writing)
- Demonstrate the following behavioral skills: autonomy, rigor and attention to detail, good communicator and negotiator, sense of organization, customer service orientation;
- Hold a valid class 5 driver's license;
- Master Office and Autocad suite software.
To submit your resume or address a question, please use the email address:
Please note that the masculine gender has been used to lighten the text and is in no way gender discrimination.