It's true! Chez Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's more than that! We take care of the human being and we are aware that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of more than 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech The company where you want to work
- The teams are overflowing with talented and friendly people;
- Our troops have quickly adapted to the new reality of teleworking;
- There are experienced experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a pleasant environment;
- Technical development and The progression is part of the internal culture;
- We are aware that everyone's way of life is different and we know how to adapt;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities And we integrate it on a daily basis to improve the situation of our customers and that of the planet.
what we miss to shine the "municipal" team of the office of Boucherville, it is a municipal engineer that stands out by his technical knowledge and project management skills.
Location: In teleworking or hybrid mode - Boucherville office.
The challenges that will allow you to excel
- participate actively in the realization of municipal infrastructure projects (quotation, design, estimation, etc.);
- Make the management of different projects (search for solutions, budget management and timelines, etc.);
- Orient and accompany junior engineers in their daily life;
- Assist the director From the Office in the market development;
- Participate in the drafting of service offers;
- Participate in meetings with customers and develop solutions to guide work teams;
- If necessary perform construction sites.
What makes you the ideal person for this post
At Tetra Tech, we have a place for you! With the wide variety of projects we have, your role will be adapted according to your expertise.
- Civil engineering, specialization urban infrastructures;
- hold a minimum 10 years of experience in a similar position;
- Marked interest in the design and management of municipal infrastructure projects;
- excellent relational skills and team spirit;
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time, resourceful and efficiency;
- Have an experience in consulting engineering (asset);
- member of the OIQ
These challenges stimulate you? Send us your application for
Tetra Tech subscribed to an Employment Equality Access Program and invites women, Aboriginal people, people with disabilities and visible or ethnic minorities to apply for . Please note that only the selected applications will be contacted.