Join the big family Tetra Tech ! Our reputation in the engineering industry is based on our technical expertise and the commitment of more than 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec. We take care of the human being and we are aware that our people are our strength. Come and use your full potential with us!
The culture at Tetra Tech is:
- talented and user-friendly teams;
- flexible modes of work, adapted to your reality, because life is part of our plans;
- The daily collaboration in a most enjoyable environment;
- A support focused on your professional development;
- A human, responsible and integrity environment, impressed with inclusion and diversity.
this We miss to shine the "municipal" team of Boucherville's office, it is a municipal engineer who stands out through his technical knowledge and project management skills.
Territory: Montérégie - flexible work mode
The challenges that will allow you to excel
- Participate actively in the realization of projects in municipal infrastructures (quotation, design, estimation, etc.);
- Make the management of different projects (search for solutions, budget management and timelines, etc.);
- Orient and accompany junior engineers in their daily life;
- Assist the Director of the Office in Market Development;
- Participate in the drafting of service offers;
- Participate in meetings with customers and develop solutions to guide work teams;
- If necessary perform construction sites.
What makes you the ideal person for this post
At Tetra Tech, we have a place for you! With the wide variety of projects we have, your role will be adapted according to your expertise.
- Civil engineering, specialization urban infrastructures;
- hold a minimum 10 years of experience in a similar position;
- Marked interest in the design and management of municipal infrastructure projects;
- Excellent relational skills and team spirit;
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time, resourcefulness and efficiency;
- have an experience in consulting engineering (asset);
- member of the OIQ
Tetra Tech subscribes to an employment equality access program and invites women, aboriginals, people with disabilities and visible or ethnic minorities to apply . Please note that only selected applications will be contacted.