Are you recognized for the excellence and consistency of your follow-ups, for your rigor and impeccable organization?
Do you prefer the world of emergencies and tight deadlines to the routine of largely predictable tasks?
Do you have the ability to take on projects of various kinds and support clients to match their ambitions?
We want to know you! Our Project Management team is currently recruiting seasoned professionals who will know how to use project management tools and who, by their concern for a job well done, will be able to share expertise with our internal and external clients.
- Coordinate the work of the professionals mandated under the project;
- Support stakeholders in finding solutions to ensure the sound management and implementation of the project according to the delivery method agreed in the contract;
- Intervene with managers on certain issues that may affect profitability, deadlines, delivery on time, suppliers, etc.
- Prepare, convene with the client and the various partners and animate the coordination meetings necessary for the smooth running of the project;
- Participate in coordination meetings and write minutes;
- Be involved in any operational or strategic project management activity.
- Hold a Bachelor's degree in Architecture or Engineering;
- More than five years of experience in similar functions;
- Knowledge of construction and project management;
- To be a member of a professional order;
- Bilingualism (French and English) both orally and in writing;
- The candidate must be able to travel by car;
- Interpersonal and team spirit;
Why join CIMA +?
The key to delivering quality services is our ability to attract and retain engaged employees. At CIMA +, they have the flexibility to balance work and their private lives while pursuing a rewarding career. They can also participate in the shareholding program of the firm and share its success. We offer a motivating work environment. Our employees love the diversity of projects and the great autonomy that allows them to interact directly with customers. Such proximity is possible because of our horizontal organizational structure, which results in trusting relationships and effective communication between team members and clients.
- Flexible hours;
- Joint employee-employer participation in a simplified pension plan;
- Flexible group insurance coverage;
- Leave in case of sickness and family events;
- Possibility of investing in a company profit sharing program;
- Suitable computer tools;
- Wellness Program;
- Social and environmental initiatives;
- Workplace Learning Program;
- Career Path.
At CIMA +, we are committed to creating opportunities for all of our employees to contribute to business, grow and grow, regardless of differences. We fully adhere to the principles of employment equity and encourage women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities to apply. Accommodations are availableon request to facilitate participation in the recruitment process.