Project Manager in CIVIL
Our client, A general contractor in the construction of Building and Civil Engineering is currently looking for a civilian experience project manager for a project of up to $ 40M with the STM. Reporting to the Project Director, the Project Manager will be responsible for leading, supervising and ensuring the effective management of one or more Civilian projects.
Our client specializes in the construction of roads, highways, infrastructure and the installation of sewers and aqueducts.
As a Project Manager, your daily life will look like :
- Coordinate the all the operations of a project, jointly with the superintendent.
- Ensure that the schedule is respected and that the work is carried out smoothly.
- Produce some monitoring reports.
- Provide technical support to construction sites if necessary.
- Coordinate with other disciplines.
- Attend site visits and opening meetings.
- Aut orize payments to subcontractors and suppliers.
- Ensure compliance with occupational safety standards.
- Participate project estimation.
- Follow up with clients on the progress of the work.
- And all other duties related to the job.
- Hold a bachelor's degree (BAC) in civil engineering or a DEC in civil engineering.
- Min 5 years of experience in civil (Excavation, Sewer and aqueduct, Bridge)
- Competitive salary.
- Group insurance.
- Travel expense account.
- Good work-life balance
Do you fit this description? So apply now by sending your CV to the attention of Karim Elzein