Based on more than 35 years of experience as Real estate developer and general entrepreneur, our client stands out with its great ability to realize condominium projects and multi-residential projects of large quality, high quality and online with best practices in terms of sustainable development.
You want to be a member of their organization and you believe your profile will be able to contribute to the growth and influence of the long-term business? We have the position for you.
Relevant to the vice-president construction, the holder of the position will be Responsible for the smooth running, supervision and coordination of all stages of one or more construction projects, particularly in terms of control of schedules, budget and project quality. It must have relevant experience in the construction of 6-20 storey residential projects and manage projects of $ 20 million and more.
- Assume the responsibility of the projects, including the planning, organization, monitoring and control of these at the level of timelines, budgets and quality
- Participate in the call for tenders and granting of contracts
- evaluate problems that could arise during project implementation and show proactivity In solving the issues
- negotiate agreements with the various suppliers and resources for the realization of projects
- Coordination of the various project stakeholders, including the PR The subcontractors, the Superintendent and the Inner Finishing Foreman
- Ability to optimize activities to reduce budgets while respecting the project schedule
- promote general satisfaction Customer
- a minimum of 3 to 5 years of Experience as project manager o have successfully demonstrated its experience of a complete cycle of construction condominium and / or multi-residential location ($ 20 million and more
- Bachelor's degree in construction engineering, civil engineering or architecture (or any combination sound of relevant experiences and training)
- sense of leadership O rigor, proactivity, autonomy and team spirit
- Excellent communication skills and natural skills to maintain positive customer relationships and internal and external stakeholders
- Encourage a healthy and harmonious work climate
- Mastery of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, MS Project and Outlook),
- Competitive remuneration, including a generous bonus program - a range of benefits:
- A flexible and user-friendly work environment
o plan and participate in meetings with different professionals
o plan and animate site coordination meetings
o report on project tracking from the direction
o perform any other Responsibilities and / or tasks connected to this item
- 6 to 20 floors)
o solid knowledge of the mechanics, electricity and building architecture
o Spirit of analysis and synthesis and sense of organization
o Excellent trading skills
o skill to manage priorities and stress
AutoCAD, Revit (an asset),Plangrid (an asset) and Office 365 (an asset) o Very good command of French, both orally and in writing
o bilingured (an asset)
Our client offers stimulating career opportunities in a medium of dynamic and proactive work.
o collective insurance program
o Pension plan with employer participation o 4 weeks of vacation
you match you to this description? So apply now by sending your CV to Karim El Zein