That's right! At Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's more than that! We take the human being to heart and we are aware that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals worldwide, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
As our team is expanding, we are currently looking for an Environmental Compliance Project Manager, who is excited and passionate to join our division. Office environment in Boucherville.
Challenges that will enable you to surpass yourself
- Be responsible for managing projects (service offerings, planning, management, control, communication, finance);
- Supervise the technical staff on construction sites and suppliers;
- Conduct site investigation work (permeability tests) , shear tests, visual observations, RQD, resistance tests, etc.);
- Conduct studies, write reports and present them to clients;
- See development business in the company
- Ensure the administrative management of the mandates entrusted (respect of the budget, deadlines as well as the quality of the work);
- Coordinate the conduct of various international studies in collaboration with Tetra Tech resources worldwide.
Ce who makes you the ideal person for this position
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering, Geological Engineering, Geology or other relevant training;
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in the field of consulting, in an environmental discipline;
- Member of the Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec or the Ordre des Géologues du Québec;
- Writing and communication skills;
- Proficiency in English would be an asset.
What makes Tetra Tech your company want to work
- Teamwork is put forward;
- The success of our employees is recognized;
- We rely on work-life balance by offering flexible work schedules, Social and sporting events within the company, Fridays pm on leave and much more;
- You will have challenges, training and support to continually grow;
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits, in addition to a stock purchase plan.