The challenges ahead:
As a Senior Refrigeration Mechanic, you perform a variety of operation, installation, maintenance, repair and modification work on refrigeration, air conditioning, ventilation / heating systems and refrigeration circuits. primary and secondary refrigeration.
The desired profile :
- Certificate in refrigeration system, class 1 (SF-1) issued by Emploi-Québec or must have a refrigeration qualification certificate issued by the CCQ;
- Environmental qualification certificate, category H1 - refrigerating appliances;
- Qualification certificate for stationary mechanical machines "refrigerating appliances" class B (asset)
- Two (2) years of experience relevant to the function;
- Safety training for construction sites (SST);
- Class 5 driving license.
- Do not have any judicial impediment in connection with the job.
The selection process:
- Includes, in particular, an interview, taking references and a medical examination.
- Two possibilities:
- Weekday (Monday to Thursday, total 36 hours)
- From a weekend day (Friday to Sunday, total of 36 hours)
What we offer:
- Stability of employment with a permanent position
Annual salary progression (until the maximum of the salary scale is reached)
- Retention premium
- Full benefits including: pension funds, group insurance, statutory holidays, sick days, holidays.
The Ville de Laval is committed to providing its employees with a safe and healthy workplace, and as part of our drug and alcohol policy, we apply the principle of zero tolerance to duties. at high risk.
The City of Laval is always looking for competent and dynamic professionals who want to join an enterprising organization. The City is committed to providing you with a stimulating work environment!
Take part in the change now and apply online before July 15, 2019 by going to:
The City of Laval has an employment equity program. It values diversity and invites women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, Aboriginal people and people with disabilities to apply. For the latter, do not hesitate to tell us about any special arrangements you may need, should you be invited to a selection process.