Inogec is an equipment manufacturer, located in Sherbrooke, specialized in mechanical design and manufacturing of custom equipment in the industrial sector. Inogec enables companies to obtain specialized engineering solutions in order to meet their various challenges.
For more than 7 years, Inogec has stood out as an employer through its unique work environment to optimize the development of its team members. The key to the success of the company lies in the continuous training and professional development of its members. This corporate culture allows Inogec to constantly strengthen its team and meet a wide variety of major challenges.
Based on customer needs, the Inogec team designs (mechanical and electrical), manufactures, assembles, programs, installs and starts up tailor-made equipment at the cutting edge of technology.
If you are passionate about automated equipment and thirsty for developing your skills further, Inogec is without a doubt the company for you. Apply now and come and take on challenges that match your abilities.
• Work as a robotics specialist within a dynamic team
• Program equipment / robots ( python, c, ROS linux environment) automated of all kinds.
• Offer innovative solutions at the cutting edge of technology
• Do constant monitoring with customers in order to s '' ensure that deadlines are met and requirements are met
• Draw electrical diagrams and mount control panels
• Place and manage orders.
• All in a multitude of industrial fields (aeronautics, pulp and paper, automotive, plastic, food, machinery, machining, tools, recreational products…)
• Super stimulating work environments and challenges
• Competitive salary
• Lots of overtime possibilities
• Flexible schedule
• Well-appointed, modern premises, good fenestration
• Possibility to assemble and start your designs
• Powerful work tools (computers , several screens, space mouse…)
• Continuing education (seminar, conference, internal training, lunch and learn)
• Social club
• Group insurance
• 2 years or more of experience in the field of computer engineering / robotics / industrial automation (DEC) or (BAC), Robotics engineering, or any other relevant training or experience
• A good knowledge of C, python, studio 5000 and ROS is an asset
• Rigorous towards programming standards
• Good oral and written communication skills (French)
• Strong ability to identify problems, find solutions and present them
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
• Great desire to develop skills
• Good ability to work in a team, good communication, attention to detail, good ability on the plan organizational, good mechanical mind
• Have an interest in robotic projects of various kinds