Official industrial distributor of Generac Industrial Power products for Quebec and Eastern Canada, the Roger Faguy Group has specialized for more than 30 years in the sale, maintenance, service of emergency and generator rental.
Here is a corporate video to learn more about the Roger Faguy Group:
Reporting to the Vice-President of Sales, your main role will be to implement the strategic sales plan of its territory and achieve the performance objectives there.
You will have the following responsibilities in particular:
- Participate in the development of GRF's strategic sales plan;
- Ensure the implementation of the sales plan and the achievement of performance objectives for its territory;
- Identify new business opportunities, solicit new prospects and maintain the existing business relationship with the various electrical entrepreneurs es, engineering firms, customers and suppliers;
- Make bids in response to public tenders and the needs of the client or the project while taking into account the imperatives of profitability and quality required by GRF;
- Follow up on submissions and produce a weekly sales report to be presented in particular during the sales team meeting;
- Perform, in collaboration with engineering when required, the design and calculation of charges;
- Create sales files in the system (GRF) and ensure that the costs correspond to the amounts found in the quote;
- Provide technical and contractual assistance to customers, engineers and contractors;
- Communicate with customers, after the sale, to resolve problems and ensure proper after-sales follow-up;
- Make sure to stay well informed on current industry trends and keep abreast of the competition and other important players;
- Participate in various promotional events (symposium, congress , golf tournament, etc.);
- Occasionally follow up on payment requests from customers in its territory.
- College diploma (DEC) in mechanical or electrical engineering or any other relevant training;
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in the technical sales of industrial products ( electrical products, an asset);
- Good command of French and English, both oral and written;
- Possess a valid driver's license and passport ;
- Proficiency in the Internet and the Microsoft Office suite;
- Knowledge of mechanics and electricity;
- Having a large network of contacts established in the industrial environment an asset.
The Roger Faguy Group has a lot to offer you!
- An excellent working atmosphere where reigns team spirit;
- Involvement in the community uté like the 48 hour Make A Wish bike ;
- Very competitive compensation, a bonus program and a full range of benefits;
- A retirement savings program with company contribution.
They also offer a comprehensive technical training program and ongoing technical support with the sales and engineering in Terrebonne . They are aware that the field of generating sets is specific and that those interested will need training in addition to the knowledge theyalready have mechanical and / or electrical skills.
You are more motivated than ever to take up this challenge, you are driven by a thirst for learning and a desire to contribute to success an SME from here? Send your application without delay via this site.
We look forward to discussing with you!