At Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's more than that! We take the human being to heart and we are aware that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals worldwide, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
As our team is expanding, we are currently looking for a Senior Automation and Control Draftsman or Technician to join the Transport Division team in the office. Montreal as part of the Blue Line Extension project, which will take several years. The person will be based full-time at the project office located at Place Bonaventure.
Challenges that will allow you to surpass yourself
- Participate realization and design of various projects in automation and control for Blue Line Extension;
- Prepare technical specifications including user needs analysis, functional analysis and design specifications for automated industrial systems and equipment;
- Contribute to studies;
- Participate in project integration by programming, configuring and testing PLCs, HMIs , SCADA;
- Coordinate the implementation and monitoring of projects with stakeholders of different sections;
- Respect deadlines while ensuring the quality of deliverables;