GBi is looking for a civil engineer specialized in airport infrastructure design, within the transport division. The engineer will be called upon to design projects in the airport sector (regional and international aerodrome). The engineer could also design projects on behalf of ministries, cities, municipalities and private developers.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Identify customer needs and establish design criteria;
- Find basic data and validate it;
- Design geometries, pavement structures, grading and drainage;
- Dimension storm sewer pipes and retention structures;
- Produce and interpret concept studies, plans and specifications;
- Estimate quantities and costs of work;
- Respect customer norms and standards;
- Take steps with customers and present plans and specifications to them;
- Carry out the designer's follow-up and the analysis of the shop drawings when carrying out the work;
- Ensure the honorary budget is respected and the service delivery schedule.
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering or Construction Engineering;
- Member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec;
- In-depth knowledge of Canadian airport standards;
- Ten (10) years or more of relevant experience;
- Experience in consulting engineering with MTMDET (an asset);
- Knowledge of the following software: Autocad, Microstation, Inroad, Civil 3D (an asset).
- Mastery of French language, both oral and written.
The proposed salary will be modulated according to your relevant and transferable experience.
We offer a full range of benefits and a dynamic work environment based on the development of our human resources.
If you are interested in this position, we invite you to apply to